Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sad

My kids were here from Texas for a visit and to attend a church conference which was a happy time but while they were here their dog suddenly died and they think it may have been rat poison. They had just moved to a new property and although they checked the yard it may have been buried somewhere. He was only 3 years old and like most pets...greatly loved. I was always afraid of him because he was so big but while visiting there this past year in may, he won Grandma's heart.
                                                           Sweet Magnum Man

6 comments:

Susan Kane said...

Poor dog! Feel badly for your son and family. Hard to lose a family pet.

Over from "Bright side: MA"

Mari said...

Aww - I'm so sorry.

mxtodis123 said...

Oh that is so sad. I'm sorry for their loss. Whenever a building is bought here in Brooklyn, signs go up announcing the rat poison. Good for us humans, but not for the poor cats. I worry so about the animals.

Brig said...

So sorry for your loss. Did the vet do a necropsy to find the cause? We had rat bait stations on the ranch, but they were locked metal boxes.

Changes in the wind said...

Brig, they did a autopsy and said it was a blood disorder but we feel that was a nice was of saying it was rat poison. They could have done testing on the organs but would have been a lot of money and the kids just can't afford that and it wouldn't change anything.

Debbie said...

oh that is so sad, he was so young. so sorry for your loss!!!