Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

So special

I am reading a book called "Living a Beautiful Life" by Alexandra Stoddard and it is about turning  everyday rituals into more meaningful times so as to begin to more fully enjoy the day to day existence. I am a very routine type person and to my surprise I have already done this in several areas without realizing it but am hoping to learn more. One of the things I am doing is trying to have more candles around and recently bought this one. It is here by my computer and I lite it when I sit down to spend time here.
It was on sale at the grocery store and I have found that I not only love the smell of it but if I need to tap down the sides it makes a wonderful hand conditioner due to it being made with essential oils and natural wax. I have already bought another one:)

5 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

I love scented candles. They've become my addiction.

Mari said...

I would like that scent too. It's good to feel joy in these little things in life.

Tired Teacher said...

Those fragrances would be relaxing.

Michelle said...

I also love candles and bought several on an after Christmas sale. I enjoy their light and scent.

Debbie said...

that book sounds really good, something i would be interested in!

i LOVE candles but started having soot problems, no matter what type i bought. now i use
sprinkles" https://www.pinkzebrahome.com/index.asp

i really like them, a nice variety of scents, clean...and no smell when you are done as you turn them off. i really love them!!!!