Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Accidently luxury

It is so hot here in the summer that we don't use the bedspread and it usually gets tossed on the floor and we just sleep under the sheets and in the morning I pick it up and make the bed. I got to thinking this was not making a lot of sense and I should maybe just get a set of sheets that were pretty and matched my color scheme so I went looking. I couldn't find anything that suited me so I gave up but soon after I got a add for a big sale on sheets and it was just the colors I wanted so although it said 100% polyester and I have always bought cotton sheets I decided to give it a try, after all it was only $14.00 for the entire king set!
These are the most luxurious sheets I have ever seen!!! and they go perfect with the two swivel chairs.
and how fun to switch it out for summer and winter but think the sheets are going to stay year round:)

  

7 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

What a fantastic buy on those sheets. They are so bright and pretty.

Linda said...

How perfect!!!! And thank you for this idea! I just finished fluffing up the guest room in preparation for Summer and Rayne to arrive this afternoon. The bottom bunk is a double bed and it looks beautiful. Top bunk? Just sheets and a fuzzy light blanket. But sheets and a pillowcase in colors to go with the room? Awesome! I will be expecting to find some in the thrift stores possibly. I won't be surprised. God blesses you with retail sales and me with thrift store treasures! That's how I got all the covers and bedding for the bottom bunk!!

jackie said...

where did you get the sheets

Mari said...

They are pretty and they really do go perfectly with the chairs!

Tired Teacher said...

A clever idea. Those are gorgeous sheets!

Debbie said...

now that's a GREAT idea - we have the same drill here and it makes no sense at all!! the sheets are beautiful!!!

Changes in the wind said...

Jackie I am sorry but I can't remember where I bought them. It was a ad that popped up on the internet and it may have been overstock but not sure. I just know that the tag says 100% microfiber.