Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Trouble

The way I have kept the blogs I follow is that I pin them in a file and it has always worked fine but recently I have not been able to bring up some of them. It seems the difference is that some are pinned site short cut and some are internet shortcut. The later are the ones that I can't bring up. When I go direct it warns that this site is not secure. I did not change anything and tried to pin them again but it is the same. Anyone have any ideas?

5 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

I use a blog reader. I know of two that work well: Bloglovin and G2reader

Mari said...

I use Bloglovin'. It tells me when anyone puts up a new post, and I don't lose people this way. Good luck!

Debbie said...

you could add a "gadget" in your sidebar or bottom of your blog and keep track of them that way. if you look at my blog, it is at the bottom, on the left - i wrote the blogs i am stalking but you can identify them anyway you want!!!

Changes in the wind said...

Thanks for all your suggestions and I have downloaded Bloglovin and finding my way around:)

Far Side of Fifty said...

I use The Old Reader it works well for me:)