Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Tues night dinner

There were a couple of Tues. I didn't cook because of one reason or another. Last week I fixed some fried fish but the highlight was "homemade cauliflower with cheese sauce". We were licking the plates Hahaha.




Last night I fixed a new recipe and although it was not great it was good. Slow cooker creamy ranch pork chops.  I made home made mashed potatoes which were a treat and I am excited to use the left overs to make some lunches for myself. Think I will add some cooked rice, carrots and peas to the left over gravy which was good.
ps...I would add 1/2 tsp salt to the recipe.



4 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

I love mashed potatoes but rarely fix or even eat them. Your meals sound delicious.

Mari said...

Sounds good! Thanks for the recipe!

Granny Annie said...

No reasons for me to cook anymore. If company comes I pull a Schwan's meal from the freezer. Otherwise, I graze.

Debbie said...

we eat mashed potatoes all the time and it is such a great side. i wish they didn't get such a bad rap!!!

the pork chops sound good, i have not had pork chops in a long time!!!