Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Monday, February 20, 2017

Never too old

As most of you know I have knitted for charity for preemie babies for a long time. Long enough that I burnt myself out but recently I have started back and have been thrilled to find a few new patterns that have some new to me stitches.....
like this drop stitch with a contrast color and the skp decrease. I am going to try the matching socks that are toe up which I have never done and so I am proof that you are never too old to learn something new!

6 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Very cute. You are so talented.

Bev said...

Very cute!! and we are never to old:)))

Tired Teacher said...

That's a cute hat!

I haven't knit toe up socks either, but I may try some day.

Mari said...

I love it! It will be a blessing to a mom. :)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Lovely hat! I admire knitters! :)

Debbie said...

so generous of you - this hat is beautiful, i love the colors!!!