Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Did you know that plants talk?

I have several houseplants and they do indeed speak to me....here is one that is Happy, Happy, Happy.....
This is a spider plant and mint in my sewing room
 
This one is not happy and giving me warning signs...
 
These two are absolutely in love with their spot!
 
This one is neither happy or sad but simply surviving
 
He's giving up the ghost...hates the pot and the location
 
He is shouting for joy with hardly any soil!
 
So do your plants talk to you?
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Nancy said...

I don't have house plants anymore, but do love seeing how most of yours are thriving. I had a huge Jade plant several years ago that loved being outside in the summer. I never could get English Ivy to grow.

Lady Di Tn said...

Yes, I have about fifty or more (lost count) and cannot wait until I can move them outside to enjoy the summer. It is strange they all like different spots and once I find their happy spot, I try to move them to that side of the house and only a few feet from where they were happy in the winter time. Peace

Linda said...

I only have three in the house anymore! I left most of them outside and they pretty much died this winter. Are y'all back home for the summer?

Linda said...

Oops!! I got confused!!

Granny Annie said...

My plants scream, "Please give me to someone who knows what they are doing!"