Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Saturday, February 1, 2014

What is happening

I want to explain more clearly the problem I am having with my blog. Everything works fine to the point of adding a picture. The first thing that happens when I click on the picture icon is a quick dot flashes and then the site comes up. It will let me go to my pictures and upload one but then freezes.  Can not even cancel it but then have to shut the whole site down. So it is not a matter of the amount of pictures or the size of pictures but rather, it seems to be some sort of a glitch in the blog site. I have tried many times to contact them but of course they don't respond. I have even tried to use the HTML but that doesn't work either. I have tried to copy and paste it won't let me copy any of my pictures to it so I don't really know where to go from here....I feel like I am dying on the vine:(
ps...it won't do a spelling check either.

8 comments:

Nonnie said...

I hope someone reads this who could give you a hand. I have never had this problem. Do you think you might have to start a new blog.

Granny Annie said...

Do you use Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome? Have you used your System Restore going back to a point before it started not allowing you to post pictures?

Nancy said...

Wow, that would be frustrating. Sorry I don't have any advice for you.

Chatty Crone said...

Are you on windows 8? It seems everyone has problems with pictures on windows 8. The spell check is somewhere in the blog directions!

Dana said...

How frustrating. I wish I could help. I hope someone else can.

Lady Di Tn said...

I will see what IT Puppy says? Peace

Linda said...

Find a GEEK SQUAD!!! Best Buy! I use Google Chrome. Internet Explorer has a lot of problems.....but I am not computer savy. That's why we have a Geek Squad membership.....
I miss you and hope you get this figured out! In light of eternity it is no big deal. So calm down and use this as a learning experience. WE (the blog world in general and I in particular!) will STILL be here waiting!!!

Tracy Batchelder said...

I checked the Blogger forum. You aren't the only one having problems. Don't know if this will help, but here's the link:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/blogger/FPfXRBJjiAk