Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Guessing

Came home from eating dinner and hubby got REALLY sick, Never seen anyone throw up so much in my life so thought it must have been food poisoning but low and behold later in the night I got up throwing up and breaking out in cold sweats.....It's a good thing we can both just go to bed if we need to and let me tell you, we have both spent more hours than I can count in a vertical position.

If it is some type of flu then I am real glad we both got flu shots because I would hate to have the full implact of this stuff!

5 comments:

Dana said...

Oh, no. I hope you both feel better soon.

Nancy said...

My friend, Cheryl and her husband had the same experience last weekend. I sure hope it don't come in contact with it.

Granny Annie said...

I'm sure you compared meal items that were the same but it still sounds like food poisoning. Glad you are recovering quickly from whatever it was.

Lady Di Tn said...

So sorry to hear you both were caught in the hang over position. I keep a bottle of Emetrol in my medicine cabinet just for those moments. I do not throw up easily but when it happens I want the Emetrol to take so I will not have to spend so much time over the john. You still feel nauseaous and weak but at least the up chucking is gone. Peace

Tracy Batchelder said...

I hope you both feel better soon.