Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A sweet reminder of life

My daughter tucked this bookmark in my Mother's Day  card
Here's what it says:

If you want Rainbows you gotta have rain

In a perfect world, everything would always go right, and life would be filled with sweet warm and fuzzy feelings.

But how would we know if things were good if we had no comparison?

Without the darkness, would we appreciate the light?

Seems to me if we want rainbows we gotta have rain. The trick is to look for the good in every situation.

So go on,  find some puddles and play in the rain!

On the back it says "Let's find some puddles to play in together!"

and she writes "To my Mom: Remembering you with joy in this bookmark!"

Did I ever tell you how special she is:)

5 comments:

Nancy said...

I hope you find many puddles to play with your daughter.

Chatty Crone said...

She sure is! And she thinks you are!

lila Braga said...

this is so true...I gotta find me some puddles soon! ;)
lovely!!

fishducky said...

Your daughter sounds like she's as special a person as her mother.

Michelle said...

A sweet and meaningful gesture. Very true words on that bookmark.